sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

Letter

Gente...à pedidos estou postando a minha letter, mas nem tem nada de mais, acho que tem até de menos, mas como o match veio rápido, não tive o como alterar...O que precisar de ajuda estou aqui!

Letter to future host family:

Dear Host Family, Thanks to take a time to read my letter. I'm from Brazil, the name of my city is Balneário Camboriú (SC), but I was born in Marília (SP). I'm very responsible, hardworking, independent, polite, criative, positive, helper, optimistic, sincere, honest, I know where is my place, careful... I study Pedagogy since 2007 because I love children, the smile of them are so sincere, every time when I was boring with something I went to see a child and after everything be okay, it always calm me. I love going in ophanages, the children there need your affection and give to much too, there we play volleyball, sing some songs, talk about how to live better, higine... It's really good, a therapy. Once a month I prepare activities to apply in a volunteer work, there I work with kids (0 - 4 years old), this week I prepared an instrument with them, we used can and stone and we did a lot noise! Really funny! I start child care with 8 years old when I taught my daughter's stepfather to write how a script, she learned so fast, her letter is really beatiful now a days too. After this I taught math my uncle (he had 14 years old). When I had 9 years old my brother was born, and the nanny beat him and me and my old brother decided to take care him all the times, we needed to write what he ate, how many times he pooped, give water and tea all the times, and watch teletubbies a lot of time the same DVD. (2007) After to took care my little brother I worked with children in a school (nurssery), children with 1-3 years old and I teached them, played, danced, sang... (2009) I worked in a bilingual school, was perfect, because I love English and children, I worked happy all the time. There I gave the lunch, make higine (wash hands, brush the teeth), put the children to sleep, play with them, change the diaper (I love it, I talked a lot with them in this moment), sang, danced, cooked... I took care a lot of children out school on weekends and night, but I didn't add in my hours because I didn't remember all. I love to cook, do special things, I enjoy watch movies, exercise me, stay with children, take pics, study, read, walk on the beach and stay with friends. I started study English with 13 years old, I did street dance, jazz, theater, swimming, table tennis professional, olympic gymnastics, did a model course, painting on material and clothes. I started to drive with 17 years old, I drove well in my first time. I started to have driving lessons the day when I completed 18 years old, was really nice, I did everything correct, in my second day I was training parked between cars and in the first and second time I didn't need to maneuver, was perfect. What I studied Pedagogy: - Portuguese language - reading and text production (40 hours) - Psychology of education (development) (80 hours) - General philosophy (80 hours) - History of education (80 hours) - General sociology (80 hours) - Sociology of education (80 hours) - Educational psychology (learning) (40 hours) - Methodology of educational research I (40 hours) - Educational policy (40 hours) - Children's literature (80 hours) - Philosophy of education (80 hours) - Applied statistics education (36 hours) - Research and teaching practice (36 hours) - History of education II (36 hours) - Cultural anthropology (36 hours) - Developmental psychology (36 hours) - Structure and functioning of education I (36 hours) - Research and teaching practice (36 hours) - Sociology of education II (36 hours) - Educational psychology I (36 hours) - Developmental psychology II (36 hours) - Educational psychology II (36 hours) - Structure and functioning of education (36 hours) - Research and teaching practice III (36 hours) - Conceptual aspects of the Portuguese language (36 hours) - Conceptual aspects of mathematics (36 hours) - Conceptual aspects of science (36 hours) - Conceptual aspects history and geography (36 hours) - Children's literature II (36 hours) - Basic computing and information technology in education - Stage - pedagogical disciplines - Brazilian sign language - Curriculum: theory and practice - Teaching and assessment - Statistic - Structure and functioning of education - Fundamentals of linguistics - Nutrition, hygiene and health - Pedagogy of early childhood education - Literacy processes - Educational psychology and learning Extracurricular activities - Practical activities of teaching and research - Complementary activities (sign language, musicality) I love teaching because I learn more too!!! I love this phrase, it's mine...When I can I teach someone or help anybody in everything, I'm fell good doind this, I try to give English classes, because I need to study more and I learn together and everything in my life. Thanks for all, I'm waiting your call! Juliana Yuri Tokumo


Tell us about your family:
I live with my mom, my stepfather, my brothers (Bruno and Ademilson) and his daughter. I don't have pets because not is allowed in my apartment. I live with my stepfather since 1993, I'm was so young (3 years old). I love my family and I like to talk with my mom and go out with her to a lot places, like to eat, watch some movie, go to the beach, something like this. In my home everybody participate taking care of others who needs, like in opharnage...my brother Bruno prepare the activities to kids with 5 years old to teenagers with 14 years old, and I prepare activities and take care kids with 0 to 4 years old. We have a lot of fun in family.
Do you or your parents hold US Citizenship?
No.
Have you ever lived away from home for more than 2 months?
Yes. One time in 2007 I lived alone in my home, because my mom stay in other city with my stepfather for 6 months and was so good. I always had responsabities, with 12 years old I washed my clothes, with 15 years old I bouth all my clothes and cosmetics, I love this, it's mine. And the other time was in 2008 when I changed to other city (Joinville), I lived alone with my brother, but he just went to home to mess, but I put on the rule and he helped me after.
Please describe your experience with any household duties (cooking, cleaning..):
I clean my room all the days, I'm really organized and clear. I wash the dishes 3 times a week, in the weekend I like to cook for everybody, I like to do something different, to prepare a beaultiful table. I wash my clothes too, because I don't like wich nobody do this for me, I take care a lot of my things and the others one too.

Um comentário:

  1. Perfeito, Juh! Li tudo e, claro, vai me ajudar bastante!!
    Obrigada de verdade!

    ResponderExcluir